Clocktree telehealth is web based and should work on any modern computer or mobile device with a camera. Access Clocktree via browser, no matter what device you are using. Preferred browsers are:
- PC (Windows): Google Chrome
- Android tablet or phone: Google Chrome
- Mac (Desktop or laptop): Google Chrome or Safari
- iPhone or iPad: Safari
In many cases, Clocktree will work on other browsers such as Edge or Firefox, however we recommend Chrome or Safari for the most reliable video and audio connection.
It’s also important that both ends of the video call have sufficient internet speed. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net This gives you three speed metrics for ping, download and upload. The upload speed is the most crucial for video conferencing and it should be above 5 Mbps for a good connection.
Some tips for maximizing your internet speed are:
- Connect your computer to the router via ethernet cable, as opposed to WiFi, if possible.
- If using WiFi, position yourself as close as possible to your router.
- Avoid streaming content from the internet on other devices connected to your network – you share bandwidth so let your Clocktree connection use all of it!
- Restart your computer right before your Clocktree session and don’t open other software or apps that might use internet or processing power in the background.
And finally, make sure your camera and microphone are functional and check your lighting and background prior to a video call. To do this, log in to your Clocktree account and select Test Audio/Video.
As always, contact our Customer Care team at 302-990-8935 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help!