We’ve all witnessed the boom in telehealth over the last year. While some in-person visits are safe now, many clients like the convenience of telehealth and wish to keep video visits as an option. Healthcare industry leaders suggest that a hybrid care model will emerge as the norm.
At the onset of the pandemic, HIPAA compliance requirements for telehealth were relaxed. However, the requirement to use HIPAA compliant software is expected to be back in place soon. Some insurance companies have started to require that telehealth sessions be conducted only on HIPAA compliant platforms, so it’s important that you adopt the right telehealth service now.
Clocktree is designed specifically for healthcare providers and is HIPAA compliant. It’s also easy for your clients to use. Our platform gives you everything you need to take your practice online.
- High quality video calls for up to 4 people
- Use on any computer or mobile device
- Scheduling and appointment reminders
- Secure messaging – either asynchronous or in real-time
- Client notes
- Document sharing
- Client billing
- Practice profile page which can appear in Google searches
- Customer support by phone or email
- Flexible pricing based on your usage, with no annual contract
Please call our Customer Care team at 302-990-8935 if you have questions. We offer a one-on-one, live demo and we take the time to help you integrate Clocktree into your workflow. We would love to show you how easy it is to get started!