You can use Clocktree to deliver and store client forms in a secure and HIPAA compliant way.
- The first step is to create your forms in a Word doc or a fillable PDF file. This will make it easy for your clients to complete the forms on their computer or device without having to print them.
- Send a secure message to your client within Clocktree, attaching the blank forms and instructions for returning the completed forms. Your client will receive a notification with a link to access your message.
- There are three options for clients to return the forms:
- Clients can reply to your secure message in Clocktree, attaching their completed forms. When they do this, you will receive a notification and there will be new message indicator next to that client’s name on your client list.
- Clients can upload their completed forms in the Documents tab on their own Clocktree profile. You or other colleagues within your Clocktree practice will be able to access the completed forms from the client’s profile at any time.
- Clients can upload the completed forms into the video appointment room by clicking the paperclip in the bottom right corner and attaching the file. Once the document appears, both parties can click “shared view” to enlarge the document and go through it during the appointment. The file will be securely stored and accessible afterwards in the Appointment History.
If either you or the client needs to download and/or print the documents, simply hover the cursor over the image and a download arrow will appear.
Client forms and any other data stored in your Clocktree account will remain available to you, even if you no longer have an active Clocktree subscription. It’s a simple and secure way to manage client forms.